Written Composition covers the basic structure of various paragraphs as well as motivation strategies through hands-on activities that help students compose original sentences of varying lengths and complexities.
Written Composition is a three-hour class for:
- Elementary regular education teachers
- Elementary/secondary special education teachers
Participants will learn the basic structure of various paragraphs and multisensory strategies that motivate students and teach them the basics of writing.
It involves mechanics, composition and creativity, sequencing, editing and sentence structure.
Each attendee will leave the training with:
- Written Composition manual
- Reproducible Graphic Organizers
- Written Composition Tuition $80